We can service and repair your silage wagon. So when you need it, it will deliver.
We can service your wagons before the season begins.
The important things we look at:
– Check bearings and drive couplings.
– Ensure the skirts are preventing any silage from getting under the belt. If silage gets under the belt it is almost impossible to keep the belt tracking without shifting
Elevator and Floor Chains
– Check elevator bars for straightness, straighten spikes.
– Check elevator chains, sprockets for wear
– Check scrapers for wear on the elevator and floor chain sprockets.
– Check wheel bearings and axle oslation.
– Check for cracks on chassis and draw bar.
– And anything else that might require attention.
Have any questions regarding our custom fabrication service? We’d love to hear from you!